Qnet - the Truth behind E-commerce companyI am going to answer all your questions about Qnet. But firstly let me introduce myself. I am a qualified Telecom engineer, a professional. I had worked for 8 yrs in the service sector & needless to say, as everyone else I too wasn't satisfied much with my job, salary & growth. I was trying hard to establish my own setup & start a Business of my own. But obviously money matters. The kind of finances required were way too high for a normal person like me, so I started searching for something that can give me a big desired turnover with comparatively less investment. One day I was chatting to one of my friend on facebook & something told him that I wasn't happy with my job even though I was pretending to be. He called me up over a coffee - And that day changed My life forever.
I proudly call myself a Networker today & I am working with Qnet since almost a year now, successfully.
Now lets discuss for what we are here for :
1) What is QNET?Qnet is a global E-commerce company & a subsidiary of Qi Group of Companies. Qnet is a part of Network Marketing Industry which is 110 years old & $100Billion Industry. Qnet has an annual Turnover of more than $1.7Billion. Qnet is also a business model where people are paid to create a Distribution Channel to sell its products. To some like me, it is a 'Way of Life'.
Qnet organizes one of the largest convention on this planet for its working partners called V-convention. I visited Malaysia to participate in V-con 2011 three months back & I saw more than 10,000 people of over 70 nationalities, different religions, colors, gathered as One & that is what I call BELIEF.
2) Is QNET a Scam?NO. A scam is a con biz where you are asked to invest money - with a promise of double/triple returns without working. Qnet is a business hence you dont earn if you dont work.
3) Why is QNET not a Scam? Is it Legal?Qnet is a registered direct selling company & Direct Selling is a World wide recognized LEGAL Business. Govt. of India, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, has clarified via their circular dated March 31, 2003, that the Prize chits & Money circulation Scheme (Banning) Act 1978 - is not applicable to companies dealing with distribution of goods including Direct Selling & Network Marketing Companies.
In QNET, no one will tell you that you will get anything without working. QNET is a business model, where you invest money / buy a product & with that you get a Business center, Network support & virtual Infrastructure absolutely free of cost. With this business center you can create a network & spread the idea of the Biz, which will do more Sales. For each sale Qnet gives you a defined amount of profit (money) and hence more the sales, more the profit. In short Qnet pays you to sell their product, just like a Salesman / Stock Broker gets his salary & incentives, just like how a normal Business man earns, just like how a Shopkeeper earns by selling things. Only difference is you dont work alone here.
4) Is QNET a Pyramid scheme / system?NO. Pyramid schemes / systems are illegal all over the world, where the people at the top benefit from the financial suffering of those they introduce into the organisation. Both Network Marketing & Pyramid systems utilise the power of exponential growth, but they use this principle in different ways and for very different ends. Hence, one must verify the fact before joining a NM Compnay. facts cannot be verified from Googling or through baseless reports many media websites provide. facts can only be verified through a person in the Biz who is atleast 6 months old in the company. I had verified QNET's PAN no., Registered office & DSA registration, check out the link for proof : (http://www.dsam.org.my/members-list)
I had also visited QNET's Head Office called Qi Tower in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Thats the Qi Tower, KL, Malaysia
5) Why so many people write/complain negative about QNET? or why people fail in QNET?As Networking requires hard work & dedication, most of the people are not able to cope up with the required efforts. These people are either lazy to work or lazy to LEARN. Most of the people fail in Qnet or in any Network marketing biz is because they just focus on earning and avoid LEARNING, which is the greatest mistake. No business can be run by anyone without knowing how to run it, without the knowledge of the Industry & the Know-how of the biz. Same is with Qnet biz, people who dont learn the Biz, fails drastically & hence they complain/write crap about it claiming that it dsnt work. Actually if you ask me, I'll say - "No business works, You have to work the Business."
6) Is this a 'Get Rich quick scheme'?No! Network marketing is not by any means a get rich quick scheme. If you're looking for a way to make vast amounts of money in a very short time then you should probably consider crime or gambling, but I wouldn't advise either! NM requires effort like in any other biz to make it work. As answered in Q.5) above, it usually takes a dedicated effort over the course of a few years before anyone starts earning a substantial income.
Network marketing is not a 'get rich quick' scheme, but it is a good method to build up an extra stream of income, which is a lot better than most people have right now.
7) Is Network Marketing / Qnet Legal?Network marketing is absolutely legal, and is governed by strict regulations in most countries. However, be aware that some companies masquerade as network marketing companies whilst failing to conform to the required regulations.
In most countries, the network marketing industry is regulated by the Direct Selling Association (DSA). There is lots more information on their website regarding regulations and legal issues. They charge hefty fees for membership, so it is certainly possible that a legitimate network marketing company might not be a member of the DSA. Qnet is registered with the DSA. The list of DSA registered companies can be checked through the link provided in Q.4).
8) Am I being brainwashed?Yes, every time you watch a TV commercial, read the news paper or speak to any of your opinionated friends. Your opinions on pretty much everything are the result of brainwashing, some of which is accurate and some is not. The point of this page is that network marketing does not need to rely on such methods to be successful - either it makes sense to you or it doesn't. Lots of people are worried because they find network marketing extremely exciting, but their friends don't seem to agree. They have perhaps heard stories of unscrupulous conmen and wonder if they are being conned. At some point, you have to stand back and look at the situation with logical eyes - just ask yourself who is most qualified to make a valid decision. If you ask negative people why they dislike NM, 9 times out of 10 they will return with an incorrect or illogical reason. I soon realized that their opinion was probably based on brainwashing, not mine.
9) Isnt this exploiting my friends & relatives?Lots of people worry about this point, despite the fact that they never considered it themselves when they were introduced to the business. When I was introduced to NM, I was grateful for the opportunity to examine the business, and I never once thought that I was being exploited. After all, I was offered exactly the same opportunity as my friend, and it was my choice whether to enter into the business or not. If I did all the work and they did none then I would still get a substantially larger income from my business than they would. In most network marketing organizations, those who do nothing are not eligible for an income. Besides - if there were no upline above me and I was the first person ever to join the organization, the compensation plan presented to me would have been exactly the same. The actions of those above me in the organization were not affecting me, except in a positive way through their encouragement and commitment.
10) Why should I trust and join QNET?Qnet started in Sep 1998 & is now 14 years old (2012). It has an annual Turnover of $1.7Billion. It has a customer base of more than 7 Million people across the globe. The products it offer are highly loved among its already existing customers with great services. It has the Best compensation plans among all the NM companies offering an annual turnover of Rs.14.42cr. after a dedicated effort of 4-5 yrs.
QNET is the official sponsor of Formula-1 Virgin Racing Team, AFC Champions League, etc. & is partner with bodies like FIFA, Ferrari Corp., United nations Food & agriculture program, RYTHM Foundation, Commonwealth Forums, Mayer Mint, etc.
If so powerful & influential people like Sir Richard Branson, Nick Vujicic, Muttiah Muralitharan, Boman Irani, Michael Ferreira, Sourav Ganguly, etc. can trust Qnet & work/endorse it, who are you & I to question Qnet's credibility!!!
11) If QNET is so good, why dsnt everyone join?People who say 'no' to Qnet for several reasons. For the majority, they don't see how it could fit into their lives. They have perhaps lived a very long time in the same frame of mind, or the same job, and it has become a fixed pattern. For others, they honestly don't see how they could find enough time in their hectic life. Plenty of people working 90 or 100+ hours a week have built huge network marketing businesses in their spare time. It's just a matter of priorities.
The majority of people who don't join all have exactly the same reason. That is "I just don't think that it will work for me." Of course, the job of a dedicated network marketer is to convince those people that it can work for them, and that the rewards are real and tangible. But in the end, many people will never join. But this is great - if the whole world joined then who would be the doctors, dentists, politicians, musicians, shop workers, police, waiters, cooks, accountants and teachers!
Then there is the group that is so sure of themselves that they cannot possibly understand why anyone would want to join a NM organization. Some of them even go out to stop those they know from doing the same. This is almost always borne of an ignorance of NM. There is usually a friend of a friend who tried and failed. Often these people cover their tracks by blaming it on the company or the business model - they don't admit that they simply didn't work hard enough. Sometimes they joined a poor company, and didn't research it enough. It's unfortunate, but these people will always exist. Everyone who has ever achieved anything difficult has faced those people telling them why they were sure to fail. Albert Einstein's school maths teacher famously told him that he would never amount to anything! I love this quote from that same man whose outstanding mind revolutionized practically all of modern physics:
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. ~ Albert EinsteinOften those people mean well, but they are simply voicing their own opinion. Millions of people have been held back from achieving truly remarkable things with their lives because of 'well-meaning friends' who told them not to. You have to analyse your decision for yourself - make sure that it is the right one and then absolutely commit to it. It doesn't matter whether that decision is a 'yes' or a 'no' - just trust yourself! Remember - whenever anyone tells you that you're wrong, you almost certainly know a lot more about your business than they do! Don't let someone else's ignorance steal your chance for success!
CLICK on the link to get an insight 3rd party views about NM, Qnet & V-con -
1) Obtainer magazine on V- con & Qnet http://thevblog.the-v.net/tag/obtainer-magazine/
2) Qi history in sponsorship http://www.qigroup.com/events-sponsorships/qnet-marussia-virgin-racing/3) Qnet in pictures http://www.vijayeswaran.com/about-vijay-eswaran/
To know more about the Business / the concept / the teams / people inside / work culture / how to do the Biz :
Simply write a mail to me on - email@example.com
I will get in touch asap. Thank You.